2.Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
4.Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
5.List the rules and display a Liebster Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
This is the Liebster Blogger Award. I’m extremely grateful to Benjamin Grossman for nominating me. He’s an amazing and very talented writer and I highly recommend to anyone to visit and enjoy the many wonderful posts he publishes.
1. What part of the human face is your favourite?
- I know it’s a cliche but I would say the eyes is my favourite. The reason being that our eyes often tell a whole story on their own and adds a new dimension to our feelings such as when we’re happy or sad.
2.If you could speak one word today, what would it be?
- My word would be tranquil and the reason being to be tranquil is to be at peace or in your own space which is kind of neat and worth striving for.
3.How long are you willing to wait for someone/something?
- I’d like to think I’m a patient person but it depends on the circumstances. If it’s something worth waiting for or of value then waiting isn’t an issue.
4.Do you find clowns creepy?
- Yes, I use to like them but only from a distance but when your up close and personal I don’t see how any child can see the funny side of clowns.
5.What takes up too much of your time?
- Thinking about the things you can’t control but also knowing you have to let go and play the cards you’ve been dealt with.
6.What’s your favorite day of the week?
- I would say Thursday .
7.Hero or villain for the day?
- Villains and only because I think villains are just heroes who’ve given up on idealism and deal with the world as they see it.
8.What one food could you never give up?
- This might be a bit boring but it would be fries. I don’t eat it as often but when I get a chance it’s like a guilty pleasure.
9.What sound do you really love?
- I find birds chirping a calming and peaceful presence.
10.What makes people perfect for each other?
- I don’t know if perfection can ever be reached but I firmly believe in being honest and fully understanding and respecting each other as being keys to a long-lasting relationships.
11.Would you rather be able to copy and paste in real life, or undo in real life?
- I would love the ability to undo because you can make mistakes and learn from them and then undo that experience and choose a better path but knowing not to make those same mistakes again.
I want to once again thank Benjamin Grossman for his wonderful questions. I really enjoyed them.
My Questions For My Nominees:
- What brings you joy and a smile to your face?
- What inspires you?
- How do your respond to challenges and obstacles?
- What something about the world that you don’t like?
- If you could change anything what would it be?
- To be a king/queen for a day or time travel to any period of your choice?
- What kind of music do you listen to when your happy or sad?
- Do you think social media is a gift or a curse?
- Would you prefer to read minds or influence others?
- Any advice to those thinking about starting a blog?
- What does gratitude mean to you?
Please visit and enjoy their wonderful work!